Beyond Cloud – Embracing the Playbook
- Group of Systems
- System / Platform
- Playbooks &
- Automation attached.
- Traditional Checklist Style
- Agile Kanban Style
- Self Service (Push Button)
- Chaos (Best Effort & Un-Auditable)
- Static Playbook – Documented Procedures
- Live Playbook – Documented and Fully Traceable (Auditable)
- Hybrid Playbook – Documented, Partially Automated and Fully Traceable
- Automated Playbook – Fully Automated and Fully Traceable
- Self-Service Playbook – Fully Automated, Customer Exposed and Fully Traceable
- Operational Awareness
- Repeatable & Reliable
- Continually Optimizing
- Streamlined Delivery Cycles (at operational level & at project level)
- Happy Consumers e.g. Projects & Customers
02NOVEMBER, 2022 by Sylvia Froncza Original March 11 2019An IT and Test Environment Perspective Traditionally, test environments have been difficult to manage. For one, data exists in unpredictable or unknown states. Additionally, various applications and services...
01NOVEMBER, 2022 by Justin Reynolds.Businesses across the board are spinning their tires when it comes to data and analytics, with many of them failing to unlock maximum value from their investments. According to one study, 89% of companies face challenges around how...
02NOVEMBER, 2022 by Eric Boersma *Original 22 October 2019If you're like a lot of developers, you might not think much about software security. Sure, you hash your users' passwords before they're stored in your database. You don't return sensitive information in error...
14 OCTOBER 2022 by Daniel de OliveiraIn today’s application-based world, companies are releasing more applications than ever before. Software delivery life cycles are becoming more complicated. As a result, large companies require hundreds and even thousands of test...
01NOVEMBER, 2022 by EricStaging Server Success: The Essential Guide To Setup and Use Release issues happen. Maybe it's a new regression you didn't catch in QA. Sometimes it's a failed deploy. Or, it might even be an unexpected hardware conflict. How do you catch...
19 NOVEMBER, 2020 by Michiel Mulders What Makes a Good Test Data Manager? Have you implemented test data management at your organization? It will surely benefit you if your organization processes critical or sensitive business data. The importance of test data is...