Software Release Risk Management
How are you managing the software release risks associated with constant change?
The quality of the product cannot be compromised due to frequent releases as it can adversely impact customer experience and the business.What you need to manage the risks effectively;
- You need a complete view into all dependencies between teams and processes.
- Better reporting.
- View of all open incidents & defects.
- More control on gates, these allow you to plan ahead and manage risk.
- Automation to enable faster deployment, and eliminate errors from manual processes. This will also lead to more frequent & reliable releases.
- Enterprise Release Management (Portfolio Release Management).
- Streamlined Implementation Planning via Runsheets.
- Release Automation & Deployment Version Tracking.
- Test Environments Management.
- Holistic Test Data Management.
- Seamless and Advanced Integration.
- Data Center and Cloud Migration Management.
16September, 2021 by Carlos SchultsLet me start with a question: as a leader in tech, are you satisfied with the budget you have? If I had to guess, I'd say the answer is no. Because of that, calculating the return on investment of the many activities in software...
14AUGUST, 2021 by Ukpai UgochiIt is the goal of every software engineer and software development firm to continuously ship products to end users. This can only be achieved through software deployment. In this post, we'll explore deployment and deployment planning,...
09SEPTEMBER, 2021 by Eric GoebelbeckerLet’s talk about container essentials. Over the past few years, containers have transitioned from the hottest new trend to essential IT architecture. But are they are good fit for you? Are you wondering whether or not you’re using...
05AUGUST, 2021 by Alexander FridmanIn the beginning there was nothing. Then there was the monolith, though we used to simply call monoliths "software." Today we have two rival architectural types: monoliths and microservices. This post will explain what monoliths and...
15JULY, 2021 by Justin ReynoldsCompanies go to great lengths to protect their physical environments, using deterrents like locks, fences, and cameras to ward off intruders. Yet this same logic doesn’t always translate to digital security. Corporate networks — which...
06JULY, 2021 by Justin ReynoldsCompanies today face increasing challenges around reducing the time and cost of software development. Many are thus using DevOps methodologies, which combine software development and IT operations to achieve continuous delivery and...