Software Release Risk Management
How are you managing the software release risks associated with constant change?
The quality of the product cannot be compromised due to frequent releases as it can adversely impact customer experience and the business.What you need to manage the risks effectively;
- You need a complete view into all dependencies between teams and processes.
- Better reporting.
- View of all open incidents & defects.
- More control on gates, these allow you to plan ahead and manage risk.
- Automation to enable faster deployment, and eliminate errors from manual processes. This will also lead to more frequent & reliable releases.
- Enterprise Release Management (Portfolio Release Management).
- Streamlined Implementation Planning via Runsheets.
- Release Automation & Deployment Version Tracking.
- Test Environments Management.
- Holistic Test Data Management.
- Seamless and Advanced Integration.
- Data Center and Cloud Migration Management.
03JUNE, 2022 by Niall Crawford & Carlos "Kami" Maldonado. Modified by Eric Goebelbecker.DevOps at scale is what we call the process of implementing DevOps culture at big, structured companies. Although the DevOps term was back in 2009, most organizations still...
Test Environment Management Explained3JUNE, 2022 by Erik Dietrich, Ukpai Ugochi, and Jane Temov. Modified by Eric GoebelbeckerMost companies spend between 45%-55% of their IT budget on non-production activities like Training, Development & Testing and lose 20-40%...
3JUNE, 2022 by Eric GoebelbeckerWhat Is Serverless Computing? Serverless computing is a cloud architecture where you don’t have to worry about buying, building, provisioning, or maintaining servers. In return for structuring your code around their APIs, your cloud...
25MAY, 2022 by Niall Crawford & Justin Reynolds. Modified by Eric Goebelbecker.So, you’ve decided to implement a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and promote a continuous delivery pipeline by implementing “Agile Release Trains” (ART)*. Definition: An Agile Release...
24MAY, 2022 by Michiel Mulders. Modified by Eric Goebelbecker.With the cost of data breaches increasing every year, there’s a need for higher security standards. According to IBM’s 2021 security report, the average total cost of a data breach has risen to $4.24...
24MAY, 2022 by Keshav MalikWith the rise of agile development methodologies, the need to quickly test new features is more critical than ever. This is especially true for websites and applications that rely on real-time data and interaction. The only way to ensure...