LTI & Enov8 collaborate to drive breakthrough innovation in IT Environment Management
Sydney, Australia Sep 08, 2017 – Enov8 the worlds foremost IT and Test Environment Management company, announced a strategic partnership with Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company. The partnership will leverage the Enov8 Environment Management platform and LTI’s deep domain competence and global experience, to deliver, end-to-end visibility, transparency and governance across an organization’s IT environments.
Presently, Test Environment Management (management of Non Production Environments) is mainly managed through spread sheets, emails and large amounts of decentralized information which leads to manual, inconsistent and error prone operations. This requires tremendous amount of coordination across multiple, often isolated, business units.
The strategic collaboration and partnership will negate these issues for clients by offering a single platform to enable organizations to have end-to-end visibility of their IT Fabric thus enhancing their agility. This will deliver improved availability, streamlined projects, consistent operations and a reduction TCO.
The salient features of the solution include:
- IT Environment Modelling: Allows organizations to know the current state of environment thereby enabling transparency and proactive controls as compared to earlier situations of dealing with blind spots and chaos.
- Demand & Usage Management: Puts in place a mechanism to analyze usage and effectively forecast future demand.
- Environment Event Planning & Coordination: Simplifies management of environment contention, planning of releases and coordination of environment activities through a single platform.
- Operational Baselining: Standardizes the current operations into a known repeatable framework and thus accelerates delivery through automation of manual tasks.
- Tools/Systems Integrations: Seamless integration with best of breed solutions from bringing together project management tools to performance monitoring into one pane of glass.
- Dashboarding and Reporting: Transforms the data across from the organization’s IT fabric into information to empower enterprise decision making.
These features provide wide-ranging business benefits to the organizations including:
- Reduced infrastructure and license costs via better planning & coordination.
- Lower project service costs via sharing & resource consolidation.
- Improved transparency / visibility through information centralization & aggregation.
- Higher Development & Test productivity through less outages & environment stability.
- Streamlined IT releases and delivery through operational standardization & automation.
Sudhir Chaturvedi, President & Executive Board Member, LTI, said, “Agility has assumed centre stage in testing operations of the business ecosystem. Age-old conventional frameworks are giving way to new-age co-operative models that bank on client-centricity. Our partnership with Enov8 aims to enable a newer benchmark and scale up the business excellence pursuits of organizations to overcome typical business challenges.”
Niall Crawford, Co Founder and CTO , Enov8, said, “We are delighted LTI has selected Enov8 as a strategic partner for helping their customers better understand and manage their complex IT & Test Environments. By combining LTI’s global services capability and Enov8’s unique technologies, we are in a great position to offer organizations a platform that introduces end to end transparency, uplifts IT operational capability, streamlines project & releases and ultimately drives down IT costs.”
Given the significant Return on Investment and the size of the addressable market, the alliance will focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Utilities, E&C, Logistics, Retail, Pharma, and Healthcare.
Visit LTI: https://www.lntinfotech.com/
Visit enov8: https://www.enov8.com/
Sydney, Australia - June 25, 2020 Enov8 is happy to announce that they have been chosen to provide the technology to deliver Innovo Technology Solutions “CDR Conformance Platform” (CCP). A world first in Consumer Data Right design, CCP will provide a holistic...
Sydney, Australia, 18th April 2018, Enov8 are delighted to announce that they have been nominated as the CIOReview Most Promising DevOps Tool 2018. A great success after originally being nominated as one of the Top 20. Ref:...
Sydney, Australia, 11 April 2018 - Enov8 is proud to announce they will be platinum sponsors at Australia’s first ever TestBash. Organised by our friends at Ministry of Testing. A 1-day event: Single Track Session 9 x “Real” Talks A bunch of Fun “99 Second” Talks*...
London, 06 April 2018 - SQS, the global leader in accelerating agility and performance through world-class quality, is excited to announce a strategic partnership with Enov8. Enov8 is a market leader in “Enterprise IT Intelligence” with a...
Sydney, Australia – Mar 09, 2018 – In preparation for the EU GDPR (Data Privacy) regulations in May 2018, Enov8, leaders in IT & Test Environment Management, have announced the latest addition to their “Enterprise IT Intelligence” offering with the launch of a...