LTI & Enov8 Drive Breakthrough Innovation in Environments Mngt
- IT Environment Modelling: Allows organizations to know the current state of environment thereby enabling transparency and proactive controls as compared to earlier situations of dealing with blind spots and chaos.
- Demand & Usage Management: Puts in place a mechanism to analyze usage and effectively forecast future demand.
- Environment Event Planning & Coordination: Simplifies management of environment contention, planning of releases and coordination of environment activities through a single platform.
- Operational Baselining: Standardizes the current operations into a known repeatable framework and thus accelerates delivery through automation of manual tasks.
- Tools/Systems Integrations: Seamless integration with best of breed solutions from bringing together project management tools to performance monitoring into one pane of glass.
- Dashboarding and Reporting: Transforms the data across from the organization’s IT fabric into information to empower enterprise decision making.
- Reduced infrastructure and license costs via better planning & coordination.
- Lower project service costs via sharing & resource consolidation.
- Improved transparency / visibility through information centralization & aggregation.
- Higher Development & Test productivity through less outages & environment stability.
- Streamlined IT releases and delivery through operational standardization & automation.
Sydney – 11 March 2022 – Enov8 today announced that it has enhanced its Test Environment & Test Data offerings by providing a "Data Orchestration Appliance" based on Containerization and Data Cloning (also known as ‘Data Virtualization’) technology. Niall...
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA – 15 September 2021- Enov8, an Australian based IT Environment & Data Management software solutions provider, today announced major growth across the United States with recent customer wins with some of the country’s largest banks and...
Australia’s Enov8 appoints Paul Thorley as Chief Board Advisor; signals strong push into the US markets with IT & Test Environment Management platform. Sydney – 8 September 2021 – Enov8 today announced the appointment of former Capgemini APAC CEO, Paul Thorley, as...
Sydney, Australia - June 25, 2020 Enov8 is happy to announce that they have been chosen to provide the technology to deliver Innovo Technology Solutions “CDR Conformance Platform” (CCP). A world first in Consumer Data Right design, CCP will provide a holistic...
Sydney, Australia, 18th April 2018, Enov8 are delighted to announce that they have been nominated as the CIOReview Most Promising DevOps Tool 2018. A great success after originally being nominated as one of the Top 20. Ref:...